025 Mark Henson, how to live a “Superpowered Life”
Hello Huddle Haven Team. Our episode this week, highlights a guest who, even in the most difficult year of our lifetime, is laser focused on livin’ his best life, staying optimistic, chasing dreams, and checking things of his Bucket List.
Mark Henson is an Entrepreneur, Author, Public Speaker, and Retreat Leader with a passion for leadership development. He serves others by helping people discover their true abilities & talents allowing them to live more superpowered lives.
Pasta Fagioli Soup
1 T. olive oil
1 pound grass fed ground beef
2 cans red beans, drained
1 cup chopped onion
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup chopped carrots
6-8 oz gluten free pasta shells
48 oz. beef broth (I make mine with water and beef bouillon)
parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
2 bay leaves
8 oz. tomato sauce
1. Sauté onion, celery, and carrots in olive oil for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Add ground beef, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook until meat is cooked.
3. In a blender, add 24 oz. of the beef broth and 1 can of the red beans and blend into a puree.
4. Add the puree, the tomato sauce, the remaining 24 oz. of beef broth, and one can of red beans to the meat mixture. Add the bay leaves. Let cook for 5 minutes.
5. In a seperate pot, boil the pasta for 5 to 6 minutes until the pasta is al dente. Don’t overcook because the pasta will get too soggy in the soup. Drain the noodles.
6. Add the pasta to the soup and top with parmesan cheese.