034 Lyle Wells, President of Integrus Leadership and a “Mentor Model”
Hello Huddle Haven Team! I’ve seen this week’s guest in action with Professional Athletes, with Church Leaders, with hard-core, hard-working Project Managers, with high-level, top-notch C-Suite-Executives, and with some incredibly intelligent, literal Rocket-Scientists & Engineers; and in every single case, he has proven to be an exceptionally gifted Coach, Mentor and Leader.
Lyle Wells is the President of Integrus Leadership, a published author, sought after speaker and valued advisor to leaders in ministry, education, corporations, athletic teams, and non-profit organizations. In addition to leading for many years in higher education, Lyle’s ministry experience includes serving as a Senior Pastor and church planter, as well as serving as Executive Senior Pastor at one of the largest churches in the nation. Lyle speaks at more than 100 events per year, and his personal mission is to “equip and encourage the leaders of leaders.”
Plan on getting “coached-up” today, enjoy our conversation with Lyle Wells.
Rhonda’s Recipes for March Madness:
Healthy Buffalo Chicken and Celery Bites
2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
3 tablespoons butter
1/2 cut Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
1 bunch of celery
1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
1. In a small saucepan, heat the butter and Frank’s sauce together, whisking until butter melts.
2. Pour buffalo sauce over the shredded chicken and toss to coat.
3. Slice celery into 3 inch pieces. Stuff celery with chicken mixture. Top with blue cheese crumbles and serve.
Guacamole Stuffed Eggs
6 large eggs
1 ripe avocado, diced
1/4 cup salsa
1 teaspoon lime juice
salt and pepper to taste
1. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Turn off heat and cover pot for 15 minutes.
2. Mash avocado with salsa and lime juice in a bowl.
3. Peel each egg and cut each egg in half. Remove and discard the yolks. Fill each half with 2 teaspoons guacamole. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until served.